A Cre8asite Forums thread asks what should one use as the format for their keyword lists. Let me compile the answers for you into this post.
- Number of searches (overture, word tracker, keyword discovery)
- Number of results for google search
- Number of results for yahoo search
- Number of results for allintitle search
- Number of results for intitle search
- Number of results for inanchor search
- Top 10 pages in the search result
- Pagerank of top 10 pages
Bill Slawski adds that you should make these reports as easy to understand for the client, structure your keyword reports around the web site structure, show an estimate on how competitive a keyword is, and compare related keywords. Li Evans adds that you should also utilize graphs from different keyword tools.
Forum discussion at Cre8asite Forums.