I was offline for two days this week and offline another two days this coming week, just a heads up. Google News gets strict on their quality guidelines. I am so fed up with the fear of linking, really. Google AdWords updated their Trademark policies. AdSense is using more graphical optimization tip emails. Google posted the most common mistakes when designing smartphone sites. Google launched Universal Analytics and improved Real Time Analytics. We have polls on the influence social has on Google rankings, how long it takes a new site to be indexed and if SEOs are worried about mass no indexing. Plus most of you hate the new Yahoo home page. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable - Happy Easter and Passover!
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google News Gets Serious About Quality Guidelines
- SEO Inc's Link Removal Requests
- Google AdWords Updates Search Ads Trademark Policy
- Google AdSense Optimization Tips Get Graphical
- Google's Common Mistakes In Smartphone Web Sites
- Google Universal Analytics
- 12% Say Social Has No Influence On Google Rankings
- 54% Say Google Indexes New Sites Within A Week
- 60% Of SEOs Not Worried About Using Mass No Index
- Most SEOs Dislike Yahoo's New Home Page