Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google AdSense Ad Choices Arrow On Left?
Google AdSense seems to be testing placing the ad choices arrow on the left top of the ads, instead of the top right of the ads. A WebmasterWorld thread has complaints from some publishers, claiming the arrow, when positioned at the top left...
- Your Business Have Nicknames Or Acronyms? How To Get Them Listed In Google Maps.
A business owner posted a question in the Google Business Help forums asking how he can get his business to show up for multiple names. His business has its official business name, which in this case is Quincy Asian Resources...
- UC Berkeley & Google Not Getting Along: Indexing & Ranking Issues
The University of California, Berkeley is having some issues with Google crawling, indexing...
- You Can Now Delete Google Analytics Properties
Google quietly announced on Google+ that you can now delete Google Analytics properties within your accounts. Google said in the past this was not allowed because of the way the accounts, properties and profiles were associated...
- Google Merchants Shipping Configuration Tool Updated
Google announced they made major changes to the shipping configuration tool within the Google Merchant Center based on complaints from Google shoppers...
- Google Trophy: Distinguished Refactoring Engineer Awarding Clean Code
Jordanna Chord from Google posted a picture of a trophy for the Distinguished Refactoring Engineer award at Google. She said she helped pick the winner. It is for Googlers who don't do new features b
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- GCLID has been altered, AdWords Community
- Google alerts biased against palestine, Google Web Search Help
- How To Establiish EAT (Expertise, Authority, Reputation)?, WebmasterWorld
- Setting a preferred domain tells Google how you want website's URL to be…, Google+ - Google Webmasters