It is just under a year since Google pushed out the Panda update on February 24th. Since then, we ran a poll back in June asking if anyone recovered. 85% said they did not recover from the Panda update.
Since it is now just about a year later, I wanted to rerun the poll.
The poll is below, please take it and please tell all your friends, coworkers, colleagues and webmasters friends to take the poll. I'd love to release the results on February 24, 2012.
For more information on the Panda update see our Panda category and here is a list of those updates:
Past Panda Updates:
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th
Forum discussion continued at Google Webmaster Help.
Image credit to ShutterStock for pandas.