In this week's search video recap, I start of with an overview of Google Buzz. I then talk about Bing's revised webmaster FAQs. Google is not offering SEO services, despite what people say. Also, when should you not use the canonical tag. Adsense is using previous search queries, they sent out Valentines day cards and publishers feel like they are earning less and less. AdWords has a bug with the billing information. We posted a picture of the new Google News home page test. Google is becoming an ISP and they bought Aardvark. Yahoo says they are still in search, while Bing extends their search deal with Facebook. Finally, the Olympics is tonight and we got the logos to prove it. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Bing Updates Webmaster FAQs Into 82 Questions
- Google Is Not Offering SEO Services, They Help Webmasters Every Day
- When Not To Use Canonical Tags With Pagination
- Google AdSense Now Using Previous Search Queries For Ad Relevancy
- Google Sends Valentine's Day Card to AdSense Publishers
- Google AdSense Publishers Upset Over Recent Earnings
- Google, The Internet Service Provider
- Google Buys Aardvark, You Surprised?
- Yahoo Says They Are Still In Search, Sure Thing!
- Bing Powers More of Facebook Search