Rob Kerry, Sphinn's administrator, announced Sphinn has finally come out of beta. Sphinn has moved off of their original software, started from scratch, improved the user experience, spam filtering and zapped most of the bugs since the launch of Sphinn 2.0 in July.
Sphinn dropped the "beta" badge from the logo:
Other changes include that moderators and administrators will more actively promote items to the home page, even before they become "hot." There is a new Sphinn paid members section which includes:
- Members-only Discussion Forum – a private Internet Marketing discussion area, closed off from the spiders, bots and outside world.
- Live Chat – don’t clutter up your Twitter feed, chat directly and instantly with other internet marketers in this private and specialist environment.
- Members Directory – Find and follow “the ones to watch” on Sphinn, with our searchable directory of Sphinn Members.
- Top Sphinners – Sort and filter our private league table of top Sphinners to add to your network.
- Member Banner – Show your support for Sphinn and the internet marketing community, with a Member’s banner displayed under your avatar.
Forum discussion at Sphinn.