I'm back this week after surviving the possible Swine Flu and getting the new iPhone 3GS, catch last week's text recap in case you missed it. This week, we quickly talk about the new and frequent toolbar PageRank update. We also discuss Bing's search spike, possibly due to spam tests and how you may want to reallocate your marketing budgets. Google is asking webmasters for suggestions, so go get it. Google told us why they shorten URLs. Google AdSense is adding up and I explain why. Google tests new commission or pay for performance based product ads. Google tests Google AdSense for Apps for the iPhone and Android. AdWords My Client Center might be frustratingly buggy. Google Export Advisor is a nice tool to help your SEM efforts globally. I gave tips on getting into Google Finance. Michael Jackson death sends shock waves through the Internet. I recapped the Father's Day logos and Summer Google logo even the controversial "Winter" Google logo. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play at hit "HD."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- June 2009 Google PageRank Update: Kind Of Early
- Bing's Traffic Spike From Fake Spam Tests?
- Search Marketers: Time To Move Marketing Budgets To Bing / adCenter
- Google Webmaster Central Wants Your Ideas
- Why Google May Shorten Your Long URL in the SERPs
- Your Google AdSense Earnings Reports Not Adding Up?
- Google Testing Commission-Based "Product Ads"
- Google Announces AdSense for iPhone & Android Apps
- Google My Client Center AdWords Professionals Having Technical Issues
- Google Export Advisor Helps AdWords Advertiser Market Globally
- Want Your Google News To Show Up in Google Finance? NASDAQ:GOOG
- Google News Makes Authors More Findable
- Michael Jackson's Death Slows Google
- Father's Day '09 Logos From Google, Yahoo & Search Industry
- Google Upsets The Southern Hemisphere Over First Day of Winter Logo