Google, Yahoo and Microsoft all reported pretty poor earnings this quarter, in fact, they all made history. I talked about how Google handles expired domains. Google's Gray bar PageRank score, what does that mean? I show how you can verify your profile in Google. Use Google's new Similar Image search feature. Microsoft is still faking their search referral data. Google began to push the new AdWords user interface on advertisers. Google also allows Google Base users to enhance their AdWords listings. SEOs are excited for the new Google Analytics API. Microsoft opens up ContentAds a bit more. Google AdSense beta tests category filters. Jeeves comes back in the UK. At the end of the show, I showed off the Earth Day logos from the industry. Thanks for listening and reading the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play at hit "HD."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google Sees Q1 2009 Revenue Drop: AdSense Publishers Seek Answers
- Yahoo (YHOO) Reports 1st Quarter 2009 Earnings
- Google On Expired Domains & Domain Name Transfers
- What Does The Gray Google PageRank Bar Mean?
- How To Verify My Google Profile
- Finding Similar Images of Danny Sullivan With Google
- Microsoft To Fix Fake Referrer Data From Live Search
- Global Live Search Local Listings Coming Soon
- Google Begins Pushing New AdWords Interface on Advertisers
- How To Show Google Base Products in Google AdWords Ads
- SEOs Excited For Google Analytics API
- Microsoft To Open adCenter Content Ads As Public Beta
- Filter Google AdSense Ads By Category
- Jeeves Makes a Comeback To Ask UK
- '09 Earth Day Logos From Google, Yahoo, AOL & Others in Search Industry