Check out screen captures of the new quality score in place. Google AdWords added geographic reporting. Google launches Chrome the browser, learn where to submit feedback, why is the PageRank indicator missing and will it win the browser wars? Private domain registration won't hurt your Google rankings. Google gets sensitive on image search again. Yahoo drops tons of links in Site Explorer. Ask.com goes slap happy on Google search ads. Most SEOs rather clean their sites up then trash them. Should SEO companies offer refunds? Google fixes Canadian exchange rate issue. Search rank checking tools should now work in Google. Google Maps returns the reordering destinations feature. Labor Day logos were fashioned by many, but not Google or Yahoo. Check out more details at SERoundtable.com.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- First Screen Captures of Google AdWords New Quality Score & First Page Bids
- Where In The World Are My Search Clicks Coming From: Google's Geographic Report
- Can Google Win The Browser Wars With Google Chrome?
- Submit Your Google Chrome Feedback Over Here
- Does Chrome Signal The Removal of Google's PageRank Indicator?
- Search Community Shares Chrome Browser Stats
- Google Says Private Registration Won't Hurt Your Search Rankings
- Google Image Filter Being Too Sensitive Again?
- Yahoo Site Explorer Updates Link Data, Huge Drops Reported
- Ask.com No Longer Shy About Google Ads
- Most SEOs Will Clean Their Site Versus Start a New Site After Being Penalized
- 44% of SEO/SEMs Say Google's Chrome Won't Win the Browser War
- Should SEO Companies Offer Refunds?
- Google to Adjust Canadian Exchange Rate Used for AdSense
- Search Engine Rank Checking Tools, Such as WebPosition Gold, Are Back in Business
- Google Maps Finally Brings Back Reordering Destinations & More
- Labor Day '08 Logos Not From Google or Yahoo