Many people have opted to sell their products on eBay but are wondering the best way to give their eBay store some visibility. Such is the case as illustrated in a Cre8asite Forums post where a person is looking to optimize their eBay store.
Many great suggestions have been tossed out, and I thought it would be useful to share this with anyone else who may also run into this issue.
- A good starter guide is the eBay Store SEO Guide
- Get an database of your inventory and upload it to Google Product Search
- Set up an informational website with more reviews and the ability to purchase through the eBay shop
- Study the eBay Search Engine and do some keyword research to determine what works.
- Write eBay guides because they occasionally rank well in the SERPs.
Forum discussion continues at Cre8asite Forums.