Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Screen Shots Of The New Google Webmaster Tools Structured Data Error Report
Google is now inviting webmasters to try out the new Webmaster Tools structured data error reports. I signed up for the beta a few weeks ago and was invited yesterday to check out the reports. Fortunately for me, but unfortunately for you...
- RSS No Longer Supported By Twitter Search
Seems like a week or two ago, Twitter has done away with their support for RSS. Taylor Singletary from Twitter support said in a Twitter Help thread...
- Google AdSense Requiring Publishers To Resubmit Tax Information
Last week, I logged into my AdSense account to see the Pong game and noticed my payments were on hold because I needed to resubmit my IRS tax information...
- Google AdWords Inventory-Aware Campaigns Scares Some Advertisers
Google announced that the DoubleClick Search inventory management feature announced in August of last year is now integrated with Google AdWords - if you want. Basically it integrates with your AdWords campaigns and your Merchant Center feed and builds new ads into your campaigns...
- Google Lobby Gets The Google Blimp
Remember the Google+ blimps floating around Google I/O a month or so ago? Well, they finally made the journey back to the GooglePlex and now are on display at the Google lobby. Brett Crosby shared a
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Announcing a new Bionic Poster: Suzanneh, Google Webmaster Help
- Report: Twitter Planning Launch of Geo-Targeted Ads for Retailers, WebmasterWorld
- U.K. Regulator Gives Google 35-Days to Delete Street View WiFi Data, WebmasterWorld
- Does Google's first impression "stick"?, blackhatworld.com