A Sphinn thread has a nice discussion around the "most underrated SEO tactics" used by webmasters and SEOs.
I thought I'd share some of the tips and tactics given in the thread and have you add your own.
- Blog comments that are properly moderated.
- Clean and easy to manage site code.
- Analytics to catch "low hanging" keyword phrases.
- Server set up, such as proper redirects and status codes.
- Unique and relevant images
- Internal linking
- Optimized Google Place pages
- and much more...
Check out the full thread at Sphinn and share your tactics and tips.
Forum discussion at Sphinn.