If you were interviewing an SEO firm to see if they're for real, what questions would you ask them? A High Rankings Forum thread touches upon some of the must-know questions, and they're outlined below:
- How long they have been doing SEO?
- Can you give me three clients that you have had first-page results for?
- What are some campaigns you have succeeded with?
- Can you illustrate any significant traffic boosts or conversion boosts?
- What is your general SEO process?
- What is your criteria for choosing keyword phrases?
- How is success measured?
- What should you expect from us as a client?
And the list goes on and on. What would you add to this for desired results?
Forum discussion continues at High Rankings Forum.