This week's search video recap is sponsored by EliteFlyers.com and you can win a free t-shirt and maybe more by watching this video. An SEO decided to test dropping his prices to increase his conversions and see what impact it made on his rankings - do you believe the results or the test? Would you think Google would penalize a Google Ventures backed site? Google's Matt Cutts explains when you can hide content and not to worry about duplicate content. Can you really say you spin articles the "right way"? Google will likely redirect the penalty when you redirect the site. Google AdSense now may have favicons on them. Google AdSense lets you now set your time zone for reporting. Google enhanced the AdWords help center graphical user interface. Google added new advice for moving a business on Google Maps, but a tip, use the call support feature. Google Analytics and AdSense reporting makes its way to Google Glass thanks to a developer. Google released earnings and they were a disappointment to investors. Google had a sweet logo for Rosalind Franklin yesterday. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Dropped Prices, Increases Conversion & Google Rankings Improved
- Would Google Penalize A Google Ventures Investment?
- Google's Matt Cutts: You Can Hide Content Only When...
- Google's Cutts Says Don't Worry About Duplicate Content But SEOs Don't Trust
- I Spun Hundreds Of Articles The Right Way!
- Can You Redirect A Google Penalty? Probably.
- Google AdSense Confirms Favicons On Ads
- Google AdSense Adds Time Zone Preference For Reporting
- Meet The New Google AdWords Help Center
- Google's Revised Advice On How To Move Your Business On Google Maps
- Don't Try To Fix Your Google Maps Listing Yourself, Call Google.
- Google Analytics & AdSense Come To Google Glass
- Google Earnings: Revenue Up 19%, Paid Clicks Up 23% But CPC Down 6%
- Google's Rosalind Franklin Birthday Logo Shows DNA X-Ray Image