This week, Google's Matt Cutts said thee is a multi-week update being pushed out through July 4th. MozCast is showing huge spikes in ranking changes over the past few days, and I don't see the changes myself. I shared screen shots of the new structured data errors report beta. Google killed the tilde search operator for lack of us and space savings. Google publisher like logos coming to Google search results, maybe. Google makes it easier to link your AdWords account to your Analytics account. AdWords added a reviews extension, top movers charts and inventory aware campaign builders. Google has a gay pride banner for the search box. Finally, Kaspar is leaving Google and I wanted to thank him for all his has done to help webmasters. That was this week in search at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- Google's Matt Cutts: Multi-Week Update Rolling Out
- MozCast Shows Huge Google Update But SEOs Don't Agree
- Screen Shots Of The New Google Webmaster Tools Structured Data Error Report
- Google Kills ~Tilde Search Function
- Google's Cutts: Dropping ~ Operator Gives Us More Space To Index More Pages
- Google Publisher Coming To Search Results With Google+ Logo?
- Linking Your Google AdWords & Analytics Accounts Now Easier
- Google AdWords With Third-Party Reviews In Ad Copy
- Google AdWords Report Shows How Your Campaigns Change With "Top Movers"
- Google AdWords Inventory-Aware Campaigns Scares Some Advertisers
- Google Search Box Gets A Rainbow For Gay Pride Month
- Google's Kaspar Szymanski Leaving Google