Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google + Rankings: Google Is Doing It To Themselves, Again
Wired came out with an article last night named Google Explores Re-Ranking Search Results Using +1 Button Data - it is nothing new...
- Official Google + Hangout For Webmaster Questions
Google has offered many forms of webmaster communication where they answer questions live. From conferences, workshops, live chats, YouTube Live and so much more. But recently...
- Google Merchant Center Adds Multiple User Access Feature
Good news for those who heavily use and manage their product feeds within Google Merchant Center should be happy to know they can now easily give others access to manage the feeds and data within the Google Merchant Center...
- adCenter Bug Fixed But What Should You Expect
There are reports in the Microsoft Advertising Forum that advertisers can't login and when they can...
- Google Cursor Skipping When Searching
There are several reports of new bugs with the Google Search box and the cursor focus issues at Google Web Search Help...
- Google Booth At Advertising Week
Here is a picture from Flickr of Google's exhibit at Advertising Week expo in New York. The picture was recently uploaded to Flickr but taken back in September 27, 2010 by Matthew Hurst.
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Detecting “Undetectable” Link Networks, Sphinn
- An SEO's Guide To Regex, Sphinn
- Should You Buy Brand Google AdWords Ads on Branded Keywords?, Sphinn
- +1 Button on Custom Maps, Google Maps Help
- After more than a yr of working fine i now get "We currently do not support the location", Google Places Help
- Google let's women be women, Google +
- When i try to change my google homepage background image the link " Upload from your computer' does not appear, Google Web Search Help