Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google Drops Search Queries From Google My Business
So Google launched this new fancy Google My Business the other day and even new fancy apps to go along with it but they dropped a key feature from the analytics - Google no longer shows top search queries that lead the user to your business listing in Google Maps...
- Google Revamps The AdWords Auction Insights Video After Years
Yesterday, Google announced they've updated their AdWords auction explanatory video after almost five years. Both videos, the original and the new one, are by Hal Varian...
- Google My Business Mobile App For iOS & Android
Google has announced on Google+ the release of the Google My Business mobile app for iOS and Android. The mobile app lets you manage your Google Business information, profile, social shares, analytics, even user access and more via the app...
- Google Glass Gets More Powerful Hardware & More Apps
A big day for Google Glass, right before Google I/O. Google announced that all new shipped Google Glass devices are being updated to improve with 2GB of RAM. This should make the...
- Google Analytics Goals Supports The New Google AdWords Conversion Settings
Google announced last night on Google+ that Google Analytics now supports three new goals...
- Google's Matt Cutts Selfie In Bathroom
Yesterday, Google's most feared man in search, Matt Cutts, posted a selfie while in a bathroom, probably a Google bathroom. He posted it on Twitter and added a comma, partial wink, with the photo. T
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Introducing the new Google Analytics Partner Gallery A central part of the GA…, Google+ - Google Analytics
- Does This Still Work In Google?, Cre8asite Forums
- Fixing the internet one site at time... Trying to convince a random website's…, Google+ - Gary Illyes
- Store Causing Content To Fall Off Of Rankings?, HighRankings Forums
- Tip of the Week: Enable Demographics & Interest Reports Posted by +Daniel…, Google+ - Google Analytics