Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google To Boost The Mobile Friendly Ranking Factors In May
Google announced that the mobile friendly ranking algorithm which launched on April 21, 2015 will be getting a ranking signal boost in the beginning of May...
- SEOs Should Be More Respectful To Google Webmaster Trends Analysts
We, including myself, can often come off as giving Googlers a really hard time when it comes to certain things that happen there...
- New? Google Displaying Domain In Some AdWords Ad Titles?
Google seems to now show the domain name in the AdWords ad title in the Google search results. I am not sure if this is new or not...
- The Jumping Shamrock On The Google St. Patrick's Day Logo & More
Today is St. Patrick's Day and like every year, the search engine get into their green spirit. Today...
- Google Buffalo Abused By SEOs
Here is a picture of a bull in the Google lobby at the GooglePlex. The only issue, you can see a few SEOs taunting the bull and Sasch taking it up a level. Sasch posted the picture on Google+ to eve
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Anyone seen this before? We caught these search filters & ads in #Google Image Search 👀 #SEOchat #ppcchat #SEO #SEM https://t.co/fqiviFGtJY, Bruce Clay, Inc. on Twitter
- Last minute errands? Make pit stops along your route without big detours. Now…, Google+ - Google Maps
- Inside look. Here's how we've designed our new campus buildings.…, Google+ - Life at Google
- Looking For Examples of the Local One Box, localsearchforum.com