Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Video Recap of Weekly Search Buzz :: February 21, 2014
I apologize in advance for the technical issues during the video but I think I covered everything well considering. First, we talk that Bing is no longer allowing keyword stuffing...
- Google's Matt Cutts Stops By WebmasterWorld After Three Years Of Silence
The last time Matt Cutts of Google posted something at WebmasterWorld was over three years ago on January 4...
- Google Analytics Now Within Google+ Local Dashboards
Daniel Waisberg, the Analytics Advocate at Google, posted on his Google+ page a new feature that rolled out within the Google+ Local Admin Dashboard screens...
- Business Names Google Places Quality Guidelines Updated
Google has updated their Google Places quality guidelines once again this time to clarify how you can name your business within Google Places/Google Local/Google Maps. Jade Wang from Google pulled out the changes and posted them in the Google Places Help forums...
- The 2013 AdWords Top Contributor Badge Awards
For the past few years, Google has been awarding their top top contributors...
- Conversion & Device Insights Come To Google AdWords Top Movers Report
Several months ago, Google released the top movers report for advertisers to see how your campaigns are moving in terms of changes to your budgets and clicks. Now...
- Android Status Booty Light Dance
Richard Hay from Google snapped a few pictures, which turned into an animated GIF of the "Electric Booty" of the Silver Android statue that lights up in the entry way of the Android building in Mouta
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- We are excited to announce a new project from ATAP,…, Google ATAP - Google+
- Antitrust Chief Says Other Google Behavior Should Concern Authorities, WebmasterWorld
- New look for YouTube site, playlist and guide updates, YouTube Help