Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- That Update Google Denied; Seems Like A Brand Signal Update
On January 17th, we reported on a pretty significant Google update that Google denied and then five days later they pushed out a Panda refresh. No...
- Google AdWords Location Targeting Exclusion Mapping
Kim Clinkunbroomer posted a question on Google+ asking if this is a new feature. The ability to visually and easily see the exclusions within location targeting on a map within the AdWords radius targeting feature...
- Google Says New Image Search Interface Is Better For Webmasters
Last week we reported that Google was testing a new image search design - well, that design is now officially being rolled out to users. In our post...
- Fixed: Google Analytics / AdWords Conversion Data Bug
About a week ago, we reported on a bug with AdWords/Analytics that can have a negative impact on your ads, cost and ranking of those ads...
- Google+ On Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
Jessica Powell of Google communications posted a picture on Google+ of a TV show named Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. On the show, one of the questions asked was about Google+ and Hangouts. Actuall
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- New ways to find coworkers on Google+ Since Google+ was…, Google Enterprise - Google+
- SEOMoz acquires AudienceWise and breaks $21Million Turnover, Threadwatch.org
- Google Tag Manager Webinar Announcement, AdWords Community
- Gradually Moving To New Domain/site. Is This The Way To Do It?, Cre8asite Forums
- Share with us: What is your top AdWords tip to imp..., AdWords Community
- Understanding your Google AdWords Settings Tab, AdWords Community