In this weeks search video recap, we unveil our new video opener, please tell us what you think. We also discuss the Google's second quarter earnings statement, recent Yahoo and Microsoft merger discussions and the Twitter scandal. Google updated their image search filter, for worse or better. Google gave their approval for image replacement techniques. Google said, don't use the site command, it isn't useful. AdSense earnings are down for many, we polled you. Many SEOs are addicted to links and for one, it earned them a awesome link from News.com. Most SEOs submit it and forget it, when it comes to dmoz. Finally, happy birthday Sphinn and great new launch. That was this past week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play & hit "HD."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- GOOG Earnings Up While YHOO & MSFT Complete Search Deal
- 60% Of Our Readers Feel Yahoo Cannot Turn Things Around
- Google Image Search Improves Filter?
- Google Gives Blessing To Image Replacement Techniques
- Google Recommends Not Looking at Site Command Results
- Google AdSense Earnings Down in July 2009?
- Link Addiction: 46% Of SEOs are Active Link Builders
- CNET Calls Link Exchanges Poor Man SEO
- DMOZ (ODP): "Submit Once & Forget It" Says SEOs
- Sphinn 2.0 Launches On Two Year Anniversary