I am in Israel now, so I am skipping the video this week. Here is the text based version of the weekly recap. Google seems to be pushing more search options on searchers through something being called Google Search Wheel. Google also added more search refinements and detailed (longer) snippets to Google web search. Google Blog Search finally pushed out their algorithm update for blogroll detectors. 23% of publishers say more than 75% of their income comes from Google AdSense. AdSense had major issues with double serving ads, which results in a reporting spike and a fix from Google. Did you know unpausing deleted campaigns can reactivate them in AdWords? Advertisers, publishers and affiliates are afraid over a new proposed bill that can tax more retailers. Google mobile has a big issue. iGoogle continues to sign people out. Did you know you can get Google to remove porn for Google Suggest? That was this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
- Google Pushing More Search Options On Searchers?
- Google Adds More Search Refinements & Detailed Snippets
- Google Releases Major Blog Search Blogroll Algorithm Update
- 23% of Google AdSense Publishers Say 75% of Their Income Comes From Google
- Google AdSense Reporting Off Again: Impressions High & CTR Low
- Google Fixes AdSense Impression Glitch
- Unpausing Google AdWords Campaigns Can Activate Deleted Campaigns
- Advertisers, Publishers & Affiliates Scared Over Proposes California Tax Law
- Mobile Google Not Working For Many
- iGoogle Signing You Out?
- How To Remove Google Porn Suggestions
Next week, I am back with the video recaps.