Today's Search Video I talk quickly about the logos for the first day of Spring, and also St. Patrick's day logos. Google finally spoke about the AJAX pages. Yahoo added features to search marketing product. Google AdWords tests favorite icons. AdWords keyword tool has a bug. Yahoo Directory might be free. I offered three link building tips. I also gave two SEO tips. Don't fall for a potential Google money scam. SEOs are split on need to specialize. I won't be at SES NY and no video next week. That is what we covered this week at the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here or to see the YouTube version in higher quality, click play at hit "HQ."
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Happy First Day of Spring :: Logos From Google & Others
- 2009 St. Patrick's Day Search Logos
- Google Fesses Up To AJAX Search Results Test
- Yahoo Adds Day Parting, Bid Adjustments, Enhanced Geo Targeting But No One Cares
- Google Aggressively Testing Favicons In AdWords Ads
- Google Confirms Keyword Tool Issue is a Bug
- Yahoo Directory Renewals Going Completely Free?
- Offer Customers a Discount in Exchange for a Link?
- Can't Get That Golden Link? Go After a Link Off the Golden Link
- Getting Links From Professors & College Students
- Australians Can Be Fined $11,000 Per Day For Linking Out
- 404 Pages Should Not Return 200 Status Codes
- Using Multiple Header Tags for SEO
- Scam: Google Money System or Google Kit
- SEO's Split on Importance of Specialization in Industry Sectors
- SES NY Coverage Note: Won't Be Any Here