Google reveals the technology behind their rankings. Google AdWords links up keyword campaigns to placement targeting. Google gets slapped with a class action lawsuit over $136. Google search results continue to yo-yo. Google drops in traffic are due to links? Did you notice more Yahoo Search updates? Yahoo's site command is no longer needed. Has Ask stopped crawling the web? Google and Microsoft announced earnings that do not impress. Yahoo rejects Microsoft's bid, yes again. Google removes comic sans font from AdSense. Google Fridges begin to melt down. Check it out at SERoundtable.com.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- What are the Technologies Behind the Google Ranking?
- Google AdWords Allows Deeper Targeting With "Keywords + Placements"
- Google in Class Action Lawsuit Over AdSense for Parked Domains
- Google Continues to Yo-Yo the Search Results
- Huge Drop in Google Traffic? Can't Find The Problem? Check Your Links
- More Yahoo Search Changes in July? Oh, Also Google
- Yahoo Site Command Works Without Applying [site:]?
- Did Ask.com Stop or Slow Crawling the Web?
- Google and Microsoft's Second Quarter Results Revealed
- Yahoo Rejects Microsoft's Offer -- Again
- Google Finally Removes Comic Sans Font From AdSense Ads
- Google Fridges Begin To Melt Down
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.