Reporting Income on AdSense Cash to the IRS

Jan 6, 2005 - 11:29 am 0 by

So you made loads and loads of money with your spammy content sites. Or you really have good unique content that drives good traffic with an unusually high CTR. Now it is time for Uncle Sam to collect. For those of you who registered under your personal names, you will need to file a 1099. For those of you who have companies, then it can go under the company. For those of you who have no idea what is going on, join the discussion at WebmasterWorld.


Popular Categories

The Pulse of the search community


Search Video Recaps

Google Weekend Volatility, Google On Search Leak, Elizabeth Tucker Interview & Apple Intelligence - YouTube
Video Details More Videos Subscribe to Videos

Most Recent Articles

Google Updates

Google Father's Day Weekend Search Ranking Volatility

Jun 16, 2024 - 8:32 am
Search Forum Recap

Daily Search Forum Recap: June 14, 2024

Jun 14, 2024 - 10:00 am
Search Video Recaps

Search News Buzz Video Recap: Google Weekend Volatility, Google On Search Leak, Elizabeth Tucker Interview, Apple Intelligence & More

Jun 14, 2024 - 8:01 am

Google Tests Multiple Featured Snippets Under From Sources Across The Web

Jun 14, 2024 - 7:51 am
Google Search Engine Optimization

Google: Sometimes Search Experiments Conflict Causing Issues

Jun 14, 2024 - 7:41 am
Google Maps

Google Business Profiles Websites No Longer Load - 404

Jun 14, 2024 - 7:31 am
Previous Story: One Affiliate Per AdWords Keyword TBA Tomorrow