It was a slow week in search, being New Years and all but we still covered some fun topics. Do you need to use structure data to survive in search? I will be discussion predictive search at SMX Israel, it will be fun. Google is now telling webmasters they need to wait a few weeks between reconsideration requests. Google might not index your sitemap URLs if they have a canonical issue with your site. Google says don’t charge URLs for SEO purposes. Google can’t crawl your robots.txt file, the you got an issue. Should you use UserInteractions schema on your site? Googles were working on New Years and we have the New Years search engine logos for you. That was this week in search from the Search Engine Roundtable - a happy and healthy 2014!
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- To Survive You Must Give Google Your Structure Content & Data?
- SMX Israel: My Two Presentations On 2013/2014 & Predictive Search
- Google: You Must Wait A Few Weeks To Submit A Reconsideration Requests
- Google Not Indexing Your Sitemap URLs? Might Be A Canonical Issue
- Google: Don't Change Your URLs For SEO Purposes
- Google: Can't Crawl Your Robots.txt Then We Stop Crawling Your Site
- UserInteraction Schema For SEO & Social?
- Googlers Working On New Years Day Also
- New Year's Eve 2013 From Google, Yahoo, Bing & Dogpile