Happy anniversary World Wide Web. I chat a bit more about the Google Yo-Yo. Google processes many links per day, many. Google tests related searches inline with search results. Microsoft does BrowseRank. Google updates AdWords Search. Yahoo adds search marketing features. Cuil launches. Google Maps updates features and fixes the local business center. Webmaster tools has a 404 error reporting issue. Google Analytics has several bugs. Yahoo still needs to fix publisher reports. More at SERoundtable.com.
Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed (note: If YouTube shows a video not found message, just refresh the page and play it again, it is a YouTube bug):
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Microsoft Live Search Gets an Interactive Redesign
- Is The Google "Yo-Yo Effect" Due to Universal Search?
- Google Recalculates Trillions of Links & PageRank Several Times Per Day
- Google Tests "Related" Links Under Individual Search Listings
- Microsoft's Answer to Google PageRank: BrowseRank
- Google AdWords Search Updates Design
- Yahoo Search Marketing Announces New July Features
- SEOs Comment On Cuil, New Google Competitor
- Is the Search Industry that Cuil?
- Google Maps Updates Design & Features But Users Not Happy
- Google Maps Reincludes "Fix Incorrect Marker Location" Feature
- Google Webmaster Tools Incorrectly Reporting Some 404 Errors
- Google Analytics Has Several Bugs You Should Know About
- Did Yahoo Fix the Publisher Reports?
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.