Do you love or hate Google Webmaster Tools? Do you have ideas or suggestions for improvements to the tools? Do you want to give Google a piece of your mind?
If you log into Google Webmaster Tools and click on a site profile, you will be given an option to participate in a user survey. At the top, middle portion of the page you should see the following text in a yellow background:
We want to hear from you! Take the Webmaster Tools user survey and help us improve.
Here are the questions in the survey:
- Overall, how satisfied are you with Webmaster Tools?
- Please indicate your satisfaction with Webmaster Tools on the following dimensions:
- Please indicate your satisfaction with the following features in Webmaster Tools: (General, Statistics, Links, Sitemaps, Tools)
- How long have you used Webmaster Tools?
- How often do you use Webmaster Tools?
- How many websites do you manage with Webmaster Tools?
- What's your role in managing the website(s)?
- Which of the following best characterizes your website(s)?
- Please indicate below whether you use any of the following:
- What, if anything, do you find frustrating or unappealing about Webmaster Tools? What changes or additional features would you like to see for Webmaster Tools?
- What do you like best about Webmaster Tools?
- May we contact you regarding future research efforts to improve Webmaster Tools?
- If yes, please indicate your email address below. Thank you!
After you complete the survey, Google thanks you and sends you off to the Google home page.