Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google's John Mueller On If There Is A New Sandbox
Over the past few weeks, we've covered the topic of a possible Sandbox 2.0 Google algorithm targeting churn and burn web sites...
- Twitter Really Wants You To Use Twitter Ads
John Doherty shared a picture on Twitter of an ad from Twitter within his iOS Twitter app. The ad is asking him to use Twitter Ads. Here is a screen shot:
- Google Revamps Webmaster Tools Robots.txt Tester Tool
Google announced that they've updated the Robots.txt tester tool within Google Webmaster Tools. The tool adds three things...
- Google's Matt Cutts Was A Passenger In A Self Driving Car
Alright, so my Photoshop skills aren't the best but the fact is, Matt Cutts, Google's on-leave spam boss, did indeed travel as a passenger in a Google self driving car...
- Google Zip Code Listings Now In Search Results
Google is now showing you zip code listings for locations you enter into Google. So you can ask Google to show you the zip codes for...
- Plush Toy Moz Rogers
Yesterday at MozCon, Moz's annual conference, the attendees were given toy stuffed/plush Rogers. Roger is Moz's mascot, a friendly robot. @charlenekatei shared a picture of them all lined up at the
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Hey Internet, your co-father —or, the Architect?— was doing some math and…, Google+ - Google
- Should popups be a negative ranking factor?, WebmasterWorld
- XE 19.1 ROLLING OUT NOW! …, Google+ - brianbuquoi