Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google Removes Authorship Images From Search Results
Yesterday, I broke the news at Search Engine Land that Google has decided to drop the images and circle counts from the authorship snippets in the Google search results. Google's John Mueller posted...
- Bing: How We Pick Your Title Tag
Microsoft Bing published a blog post on how they decide on what title tags to publish in their search results. We covered this in detail most recently via a Google Matt Cutts video on how Google selects a title tag. So let's go over it with Bing...
- Google AdWords Bids May Be Influenced By Your Remarketing Campaigns Now
Google announced on Google+ that Google may now use your remarketing lists as a quality factor for your AdWords ads, which may impact your AdWords Ad bids and CPCs...
- Google App Indexing Easier Now & New Webmaster Tools Reports
Yesterday, at Google I/O, Google announced that their app indexing solution is now available to everyone without requiring approval...
- Did Google Update On June 24th? Very Little SEO Chatter
On June 24th, all the tools tracking Google's search fluctuations began lighting up. MozCast, SearchMetrics, SERPS.com all went nuts. Algoroo seemed calm, which is interesting...
- Google Cardboard
If you've been following some of what is going on at I/O, you've probably heard that I/O attendees received a piece of cardboard. Google Cardboard is the talk of the event. Attendees are unboxing th
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Is Google invading your content yet by provider the answer?, WebmasterWorld
- RedBar - Glad To See That!, WebmasterWorld