Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Linking Your Google AdWords & Analytics Accounts Now Easier
Google announced it is now much easier to link your AdWords account to your Analytics account. To do so, go to Google Analytics and click on the Admin section. Then click AdWords Linking in the Account column...
- Google Search Box Gets A Rainbow For Gay Pride Month
Search Google for [gay], lesbian], [homosexual] or related terms and you will see Google convert the search box to...
- Google's Cutts: Add User Satisfaction Poll To Your Site
Google's Matt Cutts reshared a post on Google+ about Google consumer surveys adding a free feature for publishers to add code to their site to poll their website visitors if they like the pages...
- Thank You Cards From Google AdSense
As you know, Google AdSense turned ten years old the other week and they are celebrating. What you may not know is that Google sent some publishers thank you cards for being with them for 10 years. The cards were signed by Scott Sheffer...
- Video: Google Top Contributors Talk About Challenges & Camaraderie
We've talked about the Google Top Contributors a lot here, simply because I have deep respect for what they do on a day to day basis...
- Matt Cutts Doing The Google Dance
At SMX Advanced in Seattle just a couple weeks ago, Danny Sullivan snapped pictures of Google's Matt Cutts doing the Google Dance. This may be the first time anyone has ever captured Cutts doing the
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Just launched - Google+ Photos App for Pixel, Google+ Help
- ICANN working group seeks to kill WHOIS, WebmasterWorld
- New forum update video - June 24, 2013, Google Business Help
- Want to help us improve Google products—both existing ones…, Google - Google+