Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Yandex Strips Search Query Data, Goes 100% Not Provided
At the heels of Google and Yahoo, and Bing's tests, Yandex, the largest Russian search engine has dropped out all search query data from the referrer. That means...
- Google Study: Search Ads Improve Top-Of-Mind Awareness
Google announced a new study they are behind with Ipsos MediaCT where they show how search ads not just improve conversions but also improve brand awareness...
- Google On Mobile Redirection: Use 302 Redirects
A couple weeks ago, Google has vastly improved their site move documentation...
- Are You Getting Tired Of Google's World Cup Doodles?
Starting on June 12th and likely through July 13th, a full month, Google will be showcasing tons of different Google Logos, Doodles, for the World Cup. In fact, they may even change throughout the day, depending on who is playing who and at what time...
- Twitter UK Moves To A New Nest
Twitter's Chris Chabot posted pictures on the new UK Twitter office on Google+ the other day. It is absolutely stunning, if I may say so. He said, "Twitter UK moved into it's new nest in London." Y
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Our first Glass at Work Certified Partners We’ve been searching for developers…, Google+ - Google Glass
- WordPress is clamping down on false DMCA takedowns, WebmasterWorld
- Feeding the Hummingbird: Structured Markup Isn't the Only Way to Talk to Google…, Google+ - Cyrus Shepard