Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google: Don't Redirect All Mobile Users To A Single Page
There are two types of people reading this right now, (1) those who are like me and cannot stand when this happens and (2) those who really don't know it is an issue. What am I talking about...
- Google Showing "See More Results From..." Less Often Now?
A Google Web Search Help thread has complaints from searchers that Google is showing the "see more results from..." feature a lot less often...
- 3 Years At Google Gets You 60 Massages
Marvin Chow, a Global Marketing Director at Google for the Google+ platform, is celebrating his 3rd year of employment at Google...
- Widest Google AdSense Ad Unit: 970x90
Google announced the support for a new AdSense ad unit, the size is super wide at 970x90. I cannot even show you a sample of this ad because this site wouldn't support it properly - it is so wide. Here is a picture...
- Scoble Takes A Shower With Google Glass
Imagine you spend $1,500 on a piece of rare technology that only a couple thousand people have their hands on now. Now, imagine you then take that technology and shower with it. That is what Robert S
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Homepage design update 4/22/13: Video rows in What to Watch, YouTube Help
- After 7 Reconsideration Requests - no manual spam actions found, WebmasterWorld
- Is Deleting the target page on your site the same as link removal?, WebmasterWorld
- Mobile Feeds on Android and iOS, YouTube Help
- A lot of "invalid clicks" this month?, WebmasterWorld