Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google's Matt Cutts On Telling If Your Site Was Hit By Algorithm
The truth is, for an experienced SEO, this video sheds nothing new about the question on determining if your site was hit by an algorithm or not...
- Chrome Adds Google Now Notifications
Google has added a new feature for those using the Chrome browser on their desktop or laptop - Google Now integration. Google announced this on Google+...
- Google Now Warns You Of Traffic Before You Ask
Google announced on Google+ that the new Android Google app update will automatically add to Google Now traffic notifications without you asking for them. For me...
- Google Glass To Get Help From High End Glasses Maker
Google announced on their Google+ page that they are partnering with Luxottica Group, the company behind the brands Ray-Ban, Oakley, Vogue-Eyewear, Persol, Oliver Peoples...
- Google's Sergey Brin Skydiving With Google Glass
Yesterday, Google's co-founder, Sergey Brin, posted a picture of himself on Google+ of him skydiving out of a helicopter. If you look closely and you may need to go to the original photo on Google+,
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Googles New Unnatural Links Messages For Myblogguest And Other Networks, Cre8asite Forums
- Algorithm Mistake - Unauthorized Copying, Google Webmaster Help
- Matt Cutts on whether social signals are part of the ranking algorithm, WebmasterWorld
- Purchased A Competitors Site - To 301 Or Not To 301?, HighRankings Forums
- Topical Sitelinks - Information-centered as opposed to brand-centric, WebmasterWorld