Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- Google's Matt Cutts: Bad Grammar In Comments Doesn't Hurt Your Rankings
The other day, Google's Matt Cutts posted a video answering if poor grammar in comments hurts the page's rankings. In short, the answer is no - bad or poor grammar does not hurt your rankings if done in comments...
- Google Restaurant Menu Knowledge Graph Box
Searchers are noticing a new knowledge graph answer from Google regarding restaurant menus. If you search for a restaurant and add menu to the query, you may see the menu directly in the search results...
- Oy Vey: How Google Crippled SEO Companies By One "SEO Expert"
I was almost floored reading a post at High Rankings Forum from an "SEO expert" who explained how Google has crippled SEO companies and is driving them into "the dreaded adwords...
- Google Polling Searchers On Usefulness Of Longer Answers
A couple weeks ago, we reported how Google is showing longer answers for queries in the top of the search results. Now...
- Video: Twitter Testing A New Design, Similar To Google+
Last night, Twitter began testing a new user interface and design for their pages. Some call the design similar and like Facebook, but to me...
- Colorful Google Socks
Thomas Tenkely posted a picture of his warm and colorful looking Google socks. We posted pictures here of Android socks, YouTube socks and Google socks but these are the most colorful version of Goog
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- Brilliant or Bogus: Help Me With These SEO Myths, WebmasterWorld
- If you work on large websites, grab some coffee and work…, John Mueller - Google+
- Tracking Social Media Events Using Universal Analytics If…, Google Analytics - Google+