Here is a recap of what happened in the search forums today, through the eyes of the Search Engine Roundtable and other search forums on the web.
Search Engine Roundtable Stories:
- When Does Google Process Your Disavow Link Request?
There is an excellent question at WebmasterWorld asking how does one know when Google does process your disavow link file...
- Google Webmaster Tools Threatened By Lawyer, Google Deletes Threat?
I was following this entertaining thread at Google Webmaster Tools where a lawyer threatened Google with a massive lawsuit for not responding to his requests about Google Webmaster Tools...
- Google: Your Rich Snippet Spam Didn't Hurt Your Rankings, It Is Your Low Quality Site
Despite Google cracking down over the years on rich snippet spam and then applying rich snippet reductions recently - Google told a webmaster that the rich snippet spam didn't hurt their rankings...
- Google Webmaster Tools Wants To Improve Site Moving Features
Google has a change of address feature in Google Webmaster Tools...
- Google's Lock SafeSearch Feature Breaks
For those trying to set their SafeSearch to locked in Google, they were out of luck yesterday. The key was jammed...
- Back To The Future's Christopher Lloyd With Google Glass
Johnny Mota was at CES and spotted Back To The Future's Christopher Lloyd, aka Emmett "Doc" Brown. The neat part is not the car he is next to or the same model guitar Marty McFly used in Back To The
Other Great Search Forum Threads:
- YouTube Comments Management Now All In One Place, WebmasterWorld
- Google and Ryanair Working Airline Ticket Selling System To "Blow Comparison Sites Out of the Water", WebmasterWorld
- Google Invests $75 Million In Texas Wind Energy Farm, WebmasterWorld
- Question about <changefreq> archive and link priority, Google Webmaster Help
- Tip of the Week: Be the first to know if your revenue goes…, Google Analytics - Google+