I always enjoy the people, content and time I have at the PubCon Las Vegas show and this year was no different. Thanks to Brett and the PubCon team for having us - it was a great show!
I wanted to thank Brian Ussery of Search Discovery (@beussery) and Steve Krull of BeFoundOnline for helping me with the live blog coverage. The participation and appreciation we received from the industry was overwhelming - so thank you all for reading! But a huge thanks to Brian and Steve for the extremely tiring process of live blogging the sessions.
Here is a recap of our live blog coverage:
- Kickoff Keynote with David Pogue of New York Times
- Reputation Management: Monitoring Your Brand Online
- Science of Social Media Marketing
- The Best Tactics in Landing Page Optimization
- How Do You Optimize For Universal and Personal Search?
- Ecommerce and Shopping Cart Optimization
- SEO for Multimedia
- Top-Shelf SEO: Hot Topics and Trends
- Keynote Panel - Social Media Leading Edge
- Local Search and Mobile Optimization
- May Day SEO for Google Caffeine
- Bottom To Top SEO On an Ecommerce Website
- Design, Content, and Marketing For A Mobile Website
- Monetizing and Optimizing your Blog
- SEO Design & Organic Site Structure
- Post Mortem - Banned Site Forensics
- Matt Cutts : Super Session : Search Engines and Webmasters - Bing - Google - Instant