Over the weekend, I saw dozens of threads and posts in the Google Web Search help forum with complaints that these users have been getting "We're Sorry" pages from Google. Here is an example of what that page may look like:
The last time there was a wide spread issue with this was in February of this year. But this time, it is also impacting iGoogle, Blogger and not just Google search results pages. Here is a listing of some, not all, of the threads complaining about the issue:
- I'm Not a Spamming Computer
- we're sorry page
- getting a sorry message
- "We're Sorry" error when accessing my blog.
- Why do I keep getting the error message?
- ANNOYING SORRY PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROUBLE CONNECTING TO BLOGGER????
- Trouble connecting: 'We're Sorry' page
- ERROR TROUBLE CONNECTING SORRY PAGE
- ANNOYING SORRY PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TROUBLE CONNECTING!!!!!!
- 403 "we're sorry" error when I'm not even using Google
- Can't get into google - "automated software!?"
The largest single thread on this has several posts, but there are many small posts on this topic. I believe the issue is now resolved, even though I did not see a response from Google on the issue.
Forum discussion at Google Web Search.