In this special Mother's Day video recap, I discussed that landing page load time is coming to the AdWords quality score algorithm. The AdWords display URL policy is now being enforced. We noticed Google changes in terms of the floating four, minus sixty penalty was confirmed and more Google changes. Google's AdSense and AdWords reporting is messed up. Microsoft gave up on Yahoo. Google loves Comic Sans as a font and much more. To win, watch the video, vote at YouTube and comment here with your YouTube username.
To win, watch the video and comment at this post below with the correct answer. Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Google's AdWord Quality Score To Add Landing Page Load Time In June
- Google Finally Begins Enforcing The Display URL Policy
- The Floating Four At Google: Google's Position Four Seems Funky?
- Google Basically Admits to Minus 60 Penalty
- Google Says They Fixed AdSense Reporting Bug But Publishers Not Convinced
- Google AdSense & AdWords Reporting Still Showing Incorrect Data After Over 24 Hours
- Microsoft Backs Off Yahoo & Drops Offer
- Screen Shots of New Google AdSense Font, Comic Sans
- Please Take Our Reader Survey: Win Schwag & Dinner With Me
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.