Matt McGee arranged a very cool contest that highlights the best posts in Internet Marketing this year. His creation has been called the SEMMYS. And both Barry and I are judging it. In addition, several of our posts have been nominated:
- Impact of Changing Registrar Data on Search Rankings
- Pages Ranking Poorly in Yahoo but Well in Google?
- Why Do Some SEOs Want the Toolbar PageRank to Go Away?
- Google Declares War on Paid Links: But Why Now?
- Ethical Link Building Incentives
- Google Does Impact Many Small Businesses
- First Screen Shots of Microsoft's Live Webmaster Portal
Soon, the judges will have their votes in. Then it's up to you, the people, to vote for the best post of the year. We can't wait to see what the keys hold!
Forum discussion continues at Sphinn.