Over the past week, Google has released new client libraries for the AdWords API. The new libraries are available in Java, PHP, Python, .NET, and Ruby. They contain bug fixes, unit tests, and enhancements.
Here are links to the new libraries:
- Java: code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-java/
- PHP: code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/"
- Python: code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-python-lib/
- .NET: code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/
- Ruby: code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-ruby/
If you run into any issues or have questions, you can submit them over here.
Forum discussion at AdWords API Forum.