Last week was Memorial Day and I showed off the logos, minus Googles'. I discussed a Yahoo update, which went unnoticed. I explained how Google dropped .info TLDs and Blogspot blogs. I begged you to take my nofollow poll. Did you know that embedding YouTube videos can help your Google rankings. Google doesn't recommend using keyword inserting in your display URL. Google changed their favorite icon. SMX Advanced is this week and we got you covered. Check it out and don't forget to listen for a chance to win schwag, by commenting below at SERoundtable.com.
To win this week, let me know what the middle cartoon animation symbolizes. Congrats to Sam at OhNuts for his awesome remix.
To win, watch the video and comment at this post below with the correct answer. Make sure to subscribe to our video feed or subscribe directly on iTunes to be notified of these updates and download the video in the background. Here is the YouTube version of the feed:
For the original iTunes version, click here
Some Of The Topics Discussed:
- Memorial Day Logos from Yahoo, Ask.com, Dogpile But Still Not Google
- May 2008 Yahoo Search Subtle Update
- Google Temporarily Penalizes Blogspot & Info Domains
- Would You Buy a Link With a NoFollow Attribute?
- Embedding Related YouTube Videos May Increase Your Ranking in Google?
- Google Does Not Recommend Keyword Insertion in Display URL
- Google's New Blue Fav Icon :: Google Updated Their Favorite Browser Icon
- SMX Advanced 2008 Conference Coverage Schedule
I may not be able to mail schwag outside of the United States.