A WebmasterWorld thread has discussion on link building. The discussion is around, do you do it or not. The thread has several SEOs that I respect saying they haven't asked (or bought) a link in a really long time.
Personally, I never ask for links. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I asked someone to link to me.
The thread may be skewed a bit. So I wanted all you SEOs out there to answer the poll below. Do you ask for links? If so, how often. Please answer the poll below.
Other Recent Link Building Polls:
- Most SEOs Use Interns For Link Building
- Link Addiction: 46% Of SEOs are Active Link Builders
- Tuesday Mornings: Best Time To Send Out Link Request Emails
- SEOs Split On Buying Links From Brokers
- 60% Read Link Exchange Emails & 40% Don't
Forum discussion at WebmasterWorld.