Danny Sullivan just announced the new agenda for Search Engine Strategies (SES) in San Jose 2005. This is the big one for most tech savvy webmasters and marketers. Plus the parties are phenomenal! The show will be held August 8-11, 2005 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. I highly recommend to register early, this show books up all hotel rooms in the area.
As part of my Hispanic SEM blogging coverage, I would like to inform you that there will be a session focused just for Spanish language SEM tactics. As described, "This session looks at how to target Spanish speakers within the US and the world through paid and organic search marketing efforts." Speakers give their presentations in English. This session was previously called "Search Marketing To Hispanics & Latin America" (also given in English). The objective is for search engine marketers in various segments reach these growing markets. For example:
- US Hispanic companies targeting US Hispanics (example: Univison.com)
- US American companies targeting US Hispanics (example: espanol.officedepot.com)
- Both US Hispanic and American companies targeting Latin America as well as their own markets (examples: CNNenEspanol.com, Marriott Hotels, United Airlines, etc.)
- Latin American companies targeting their own markets (example: esmas.com, TeRespondo.com, UOL.com, etc)
- Latin American companies targeting all markets that include both Latin American, US Hispanic and American markets (for example: the singer Luis Miguel or the most exported beer in the world, Corona)