Yesterday we talked about how Yahoo is lacking a desktop editor for their search marketing platform. Today, there is a nice thread at Search Engine Watch Forums on the topic of improving the adCenter Editor Beta application.
Search Engine Watch Forums moderator, Mel66, said offered up five pieces of advice:
- Don't require us to hit "save" to save the changes, it is too easy to forget
- Add help content in the tool
- Give better warnings as to why something might not be working
- Enable status changes from "draft" to "active"
- Allow us to mass edit the parameter based keyword destination URLs.
Of these five suggestions, the official adCenter representative confirmed items number one and two are coming soon.
Forum discussion at Search Engine Watch Forums.