So, you want to keep a great Google AdWords quality score. What do you need to consider in your ads? AdWordsPro.Sarah tells us in a Google Groups thread.
There are six things to consider.
- CTR: The higher, the better.
- Account structure: Your keywords should be in "tightly themed ad groups."
- Landing Page Quality: More information here.
- Account history: Your average CTR.
- Historical CTR of the display URLs in the ad group
- Other Factors: There are hundreds, but the aforementioned 5 are good enough.
If you work on improving the top 5, your score should be fine. If you have questions, you can always ask your Google AdWords account rep or speak with someone at Google Groups.
Forum discussion continues at Google Groups.