What an outstanding two days of search marketing. SMX Advanced Seattle 2008 is now complete. The sessions were awesome, the food was delicious and the networking was excellent.
I am proud to say we were able to cover twenty sessions between Tamar, David Wallace, Justin Davy and myself. Thank you for your help guys, I personally appreciate it and I know the industry appreciates it also.
Here is the coverage recap: Day One:
- Keynote with Kevin Johnson at Microsoft
- Blow Your Mind Link Building Techniques
- Winning From The Start: Getting Ad Copy Right
- Money For What? Search Marketing Payment Models
- Bot Herding
- Conversion Optimization: Winning After They Arrive
- Creating Value In Your SEM Businesses
- Buying Sites for SEO
- Closing The Loop: Are You Tracking Every Lead?
- You&A With Matt Cutts
- Search Friendly Development
- Search Marketing & Surviving A Recession
- International SEO
- What You Should Be Measuring -- But Aren't!
- Platform Considerations for the Microsoft Stack and LAMP Stack
- Analytics Every SEO Needs To Know
- Bid Management Today
- Diagnosing Web Site Architecture Issues
- Expert Technical Review of Your Website
- Give it Up (coming in 29 days...)
Yes, we have blogged the Give It Up Session, but it won't be posted until the embargo lifts.