What a crazy couple weeks at Google, we can call it the Google Triple P. We had a Penguin release, two Panda refreshes and a PageRank update, let's not forget the parked domain bug (maybe a quad P). I posted the Google Webmaster report for May 2012. I also talked about feeling bad for Penguin victims, a poll of 65% were hurt by Penguin, and SEOs sharing tips to recover. I even shared what it looks like to be hit by Penguin. There was a Panda update on April 27th, 8 days earlier we had Panda 3.5. Google updated PageRank yesterday. Bing has a new clean design. Google Webmaster Tools now has 90 days of query data. Google stopped with AdWords ad rotation preferences. And we have quality score tips from Google. That was this past week at Google all in about 6 minutes from the Search Engine Roundtable.
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- May 2012 Google Webmaster Report: More Flux
- Feeling For Those Hurt By Google's Penguin Update
- Poll: Were You Impacted By The Google Penguin Update?
- SEOs Share Google Penguin Recovery Tips
- Here Is What It Looks Like To Be Hit By Google Penguin
- You Missed The Google Panda 3.6 Update
- Google PageRank Update: May 2012
- Bing Goes With Clean & White Design
- Google Webmaster Tools Query Reports Now Up To 90 Days
- Google To Stop Allowing AdWords Ad Rotation
- Google's Perfect Quality Score Sauce