Short week, I was offline a couple days, thankfully on April Fools Day. I posted the monthly Google Webmaster report. Google may have done a update over the Easter weekend. Google starting rolling out a new design for Google Places. Squidoo no longer passes link juice externally. Google's Matt Cutts said having links on sites that sell links won't hurt but won't benefit you. Google is testing cache/similar link design, html entities in the snippets and a light blue/orange snippet design. Facebook is bring social to the Android phone. Finally, I am getting Google Glass and I am excited. That is about it, thanks for listening to the video and that is the news at the Search Engine Roundtable - Happy Easter and Passover!
For the original iTunes version, click here.
Search Topics of Discussion:
- April 2013 Google Webmaster Report
- Google Easter/April Fools 2013 Update?
- Google Rolling Out New Places Design & Features
- Squidoo Now NoFollows Their Outbound Links
- Google's Cutts: Buying Links Doesn't Hurt???
- Google Testing Cache/Similar Drop Down Links More
- HTML Entities In Google Snippets Still May Work
- Google Search Now Orange & Blue (A Test)
- Facebook Home Phone
- I'm Getting Google Glass - No Joke