SMX West 2012 is now over and it was an excellent show.
Besides for a false fire alarm sending all the attendees in the Marriott wing to run for the nearest exit, everything else was outstanding.
If you missed it, too bad!
I am kidding, we have plenty of live blog coverage for you to catch up on, over 20 sessions of it thanks to Keri Morgret of Strike Models & Avi Wilensky of Promedia Corp for helping me tremendously with the live blogging. Of course, thanks to the speakers and to SMX for allowing us to live blog.
Here is a listing of the sessions, in case you want to catch up on them:
- SMX Live: Hardcore Local SEO Tactics - Driving Online & In-Person Traffic
- SMX Live: Getting Personal, Part 1: How Google & Bing Personalize With Social Connections
- SMX Live: Creating Conversion Friendly Mobile Landing Pages
- SMX Live: Getting Personal, Part 2: How Google & Bing Personalize With Search History & Geography
- SMX Live: Does Google Favor Brands? An In-Depth Look
- SMX Live: Don't Panic! A Hitchhiker's Guide To Surviving SEO Changes
- SMX Live: Doing Check-ins & Offers Right
- SMX Live: Keynote with Susan Wojcicki, SVP Advertising, Google, Inc.
- SMX Live: SEO For Google+ & Google Search
- SMX Live: Real Answers For Technical SEO Problems
- SMX Live: Schema.org, Rel=Author & Meta Tagging Best Practices
- SMX Live: Differentiate Or Die
- SMX Live: Building Buzz On Facebook: Getting Liked & Shared
- SMX Live: Making Data From Google Webmaster Central & Bing Webmaster Tools Actionable
- SMX Live: How Siri, Search By Voice & Search By App Are Changing The Mobile Landscape
- SMX Live: Duplication, Aggregation, Syndication, Affiliates, Scraping And Information Architecture